Captain: Nethri Premnath
Teacher-in-charge: Ms. T. Yoganathapillai
Coach: Mr.Vijitha de Silva
Days of practices: Tuesdays
· Their main objective is to train as many girls from both the primary school and the upper school, to form teams under each age group.
· Up to this day our badminton players have not been sent for any tournaments, so this year their main aim is to train the players very well and send them for inter-school, zonal and district tournaments.
Brief detail about activity
· About 25-30 girls are attending practices at present.
· They begin their practices doing warm ups and every once in a week, they practice their footwork.
· Since badminton is the world’s 2nd fastest game, the girls are taught how to increae their playing speed.
Divisional Badminton Tournament